[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Fri Feb 10 15:41:03 CET 2006

Am Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:50:59 +0100 schrieb Elmar Hinz:

Hi Elmar,

> I just published the xajax library as extension because I found it easy to use.
> You only need to know PHP. Javascript is generated. License match TYPO3.

I already told you that I'm going to start such a project in march when I
described my ideas with the sketch I posted here some time ago.

So why did you - as the chief extension coordinator - just publish another
ajax extension? Especially as this extension contains the xajax library
with no further addition only. This is just another example of how not to
do it. Anybody who would have needed the pure library could have included
it in his extension himself.

I would have expected more sensitiveness from someone in your possition.

cheers
Ingo

--
Use a newsreader! Check out