[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Feb 10 11:48:14 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> tapio schrieb:
>
>> AJAX is the most recent technology and using
>> AJAX-implementations would make easier to advertise Typo3.
>

> I recall no consense on which AJAX library to use or to build on in
> TYPO3. I have no opinion on what library is the best (or rather best
> suited), but it should be only one (for BE and FE). Throwing random bits
> of AJAX around the code uncoordinate won't improve matters.
>
> Masi

Maximo has used as the basic library AJAX script these:
// Copyright (c) 2005 Thomas Fuchs (http://script.aculo.us,
http://mir.aculo.us)
//           (c) 2005 Ivan Krstic (http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/ivan)
//           (c) 2005 Jon Tirsen (http://www.tirsen.com)
// Contributors:
//  Richard Livsey
//  Rahul Bhargava
//  Rob Wills

and added one script file for Typo3 + related PHP-scripts