[TYPO3-dev] Injecting levels into menus

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Tue Feb 7 03:29:54 CET 2006

Hi,
I might find an answer to this in the code if I read enough of it.
However, this might be an easy question for some of you and therefore
I'll ask the question without doing research. ;-)
Is there any way for an extension to inject further levels into a menu
that are then rendered by the core? E.g. if I have a 2 level GMENU and
then a plugin on one of the first level pages, could I have the extension
create a second level below that page the plugin is on? Like setting up
"pseudo subpages" that are then rendered by the core. If yes, can anyone
give me a hint where to start?

Regards,
Christian

--
    Der Herr sprach zu Jona: Meinst du, dass du mit Recht zürnst?

    Jona 4,4

    Gott  hat  uns nicht bestimmt zum Zorn, sondern dazu, das Heil zu
    erlangen durch unsern Herrn Jesus Christus.

    1.Thessalonicher 5,9