[TYPO3-dev] About bugs - sometimes a matter of taste

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Thu Feb 9 20:51:07 CET 2006

tapio schrieb:

> Sometimes it is just a matter of taste, which is a bug
>
> 1) Example one - function editIcon

I don't know who proposes what, but you're right this issue is about
matter of taste. I'd use the BE language for the labels, but happily
await just another user TS setting to make it configurable :-)

Anyway, bug or no bug. Whatever is on topic, the issue has to be
explained clearly. If I cannot understand a posting I cannot agree and
therefore cannot help to fix or improve.

> 2) Option mod.web_layout.menu.function
>
> mod.web_layout.menu.function {
> 0=0
> 2=0
> 3=0
> }

This is a know general TS bug. To set a 0 key you have to use it like this:

mod.web_layout.menu.function.0=0

It has nothing to do with quick edit, but yes it is a) annoying and b)
I'm not sure if it is documented anywhere.

Masi