[TYPO3-dev] SOLUTION (?) : Multiple XCLASS inheritance

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Feb 9 10:29:43 CET 2006

Hi,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:
[...]
> I think it is such a shame if those good ideas you might have are  lost
> before our eyes because we become accustomed to ignore you. We  don't
> want to ignore you, but people will, if they learn your input  is mostly
> confusing and inconsistent. We appreciate that you try, but  try a
> little harder and after a while you will get better.

+1

Remeber, it took more than five years for TYPO3 to become what it is
now. So you (tapio) please be a little patient and consider it needs
some time to get on with your wishes and improvements.

The more time you invest into _clear_ and _detailed_ descriptions and
_clean_ patches the more chances anyone will get on it.

and remeber theres a bugtracker that helps tracking any issues you might
have. But please be as accurate as possible.

Thx,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag