[TYPO3-dev] SOLUTION (?) : Multiple XCLASS inheritance

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Feb 8 20:09:10 CET 2006

> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>> Hey tapio,
>>
>> Obviously you didn't read your post 10 times before posting it, or
>> maybe you forgot to check the context;
>
> you didn't understood what I mean - I didn't express myself clear
> enough.
>
> The actual question is?
> Could there be a hook mechanism or similar,
> which would give possibility to alter link properties without
> XCLASSes.
> You simple didn't undrestood my purpose.

Dear tapio,

The discussion was about XCLASSes in _general_ and any specific post
like yours would be inappropriate. You didn't even care to introduce
your post so the link between my comment and your point could be
understood. And remembering another post of yours it looked
suspiciously much like a copy/paste from that thread. You see; People
like me see these things and are turned off (or against you?) by them!

I think it is such a shame if those good ideas you might have are
lost before our eyes because we become accustomed to ignore you. We
don't want to ignore you, but people will, if they learn your input
is mostly confusing and inconsistent. We appreciate that you try, but
try a little harder and after a while you will get better.

All the best,

- kasper