[TYPO3-dev] SOLUTION (?) : Multiple XCLASS inheritance

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Feb 9 03:34:31 CET 2006

Jerome Schneider wrote:
> http://www.ameos.com/index.php?id=244

> In other words : preprocess and redefine inheritance for each class, and produce
> an compiled php file that we include rather than the original classes

In my words:

You want to read in (parse) the extensions PHP files (at least the class : extends parts)
and rewrite them in such a manner that one class extends the other.

I already tought about this.

If you have the php tokenizer availabel:
http://at.php.net/manual/en/ref.tokenizer.php

then no problem at all ... the problem is that this one isn't supplied with all PHP
installations.

The "ultimate" goal would be to find a solution where each class hooks into each other
without having to use "rewritten" class/extends names.

greets,
Bernhard