[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Feb 9 01:34:33 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> These all sounds like meaningful changes. I usually don't engage
> directly in such minor matters but let core team members like  Bernhard
> kraft take a stand on patches

'paste' is Berhard's own patch proposal in 'kb_pm_paste', which I
integrated to 'tm_contentaccess'. In fact I asked if he could help
adding also 'cut' and 'copy' icons to the 'Columns' view.

> rest of the core team acts as good filters. So if you are  already on
> the good foot with bernhard, your stuff will have a chance  - but
> please, don't spam him!

I did that mistake already, sorry - by asking at his mind silly question
and he misundertood me (I didn't understood an issue, why it was
implemented with certain way).