[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Feb 9 00:48:18 CET 2006

These all sounds like meaningful changes. I usually don't engage
directly in such minor matters but let core team members like
Bernhard kraft take a stand on patches you provide and trust that him
and the rest of the core team acts as good filters. So if you are
already on the good foot with bernhard, your stuff will have a chance
- but please, don't spam him! We need Bernhard for lots of other
important stuff as well.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3