[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Feb 2 16:44:24 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> You're welcome to bring rtetinymce on par with the featires of
> rtehtmlarea :-)

Well, you know I was always satisfied with default RTE. The only its
disadvantage was that it did not work in FireFox. As to tinyMCE, I tried
it, it performed very well until I tried to select links. It did not
show link window. I did not have time to explore further. I tried
htmlarea but my editors told they do not like it: it was too slow and
generated a lot of unwanted markup. tinyMCE worked much better but it
lacks link support...

Dmitry.