[TYPO3-dev] [eID] $conf-Variable

Radu Cocieru radu at cocieru.com
Sat Dec 16 12:21:35 CET 2006

Hi,

but this kind of defeats the idea of a light eID since that code
starts/enables most of the Typo3 FE.

As a workaround to the TS problem I found it quite workable to use
flexforms that are stored into tt_content where the plugin resides, so
with the eID call I pass the page ID and the uid of that
content(tt_content) element.

So after starting with eidtools and connectiong to the DB, I just get my
configurations from the flexform ... stored in tt_content;

This solution has a draw back that I cannot set common settings for all
plugin instances on the site in one go, I have to set them for each of
them in flexforms, but this is ok as most of the times same plugin is
used only a couple of times.

Hope this is of any help.
Radu