[TYPO3-dev] enableDomainLookup in RealURL

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Dec 15 21:11:28 CET 2006

I was recently debugging a multidomain RealURL setup, when I came across
the enableDomainLookup option in RealURL's manual [1].  This feature
would use domain records rather than rootpage_id in multdomain setups.

After a little digging in the code and on the bugtracker [2], I found
out that the feature isn't implemented and shouldn't be included in the
manual.

My question is whether enableDomainLookup will be implemented in future
versions or has been removed for some reason.  It sounds like a really
helpful feature, so I'm hoping to see it in the future :)

Thanks!
Jeff

[1] -
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.1.3/view/1/2/#id2879397