[TYPO3-dev] captcha

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Dec 14 16:46:55 CET 2006

Hi!

Zorik wrote:
> The point I am trying to do - to fire a gun human being is needed.
> You can't blame technology of a crime.

Who blames technology? I said that spammers are equals to terrorists.
Both do their business in a way that seriously disturbs other people.

> But if you do agree to accept messages from any source from world wide web
> from any country, person, automated or human, etc. - HANDLE THE OUTCOME!
> Nothing to complain about.

I agree to receive messages from anyone. However I do not agree to
accept advertisement messages. But I still get them. So I hate spammers
who send those messages. This is not a question from who I receive but
what I receive. Spammers do not let me choose, they limit my freedom.

For example KLM sends me their f*cking "Flying blue" messages every
month even I tried to unsubscribe several times. Spammers. I will never
fly with KLM again!

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/