[TYPO3-dev] captcha

Zorik zorik2005 at zorik.net
Thu Dec 14 11:47:09 CET 2006

It is a misconception to think that spammers are "evil". They aren't. They
simply do their business.

Targeted message has much higher ROI. A fact.

Spam is illegal. A fact.

If there would be a way of sending targeted message legally - I do not think
spam would exist.

"It is faster to send 1 000 000 untargeted messages than target message to
1000 people." - as a system administrator I would say it is faster to send
1000 messages, than 1000000 messages.
Targeting - is the point. Exactly.

BTW, in Israel, any businessman would be ready to promote through untargeted
mass mailing. While complaining about amounts of spam in his mailbox. What
is it? User arrogance?

--
Zorik