[TYPO3-dev] announce - automation and artificial intelligence - t3 based cli daemon

Zorik zorik2005 at zorik.net
Fri Dec 8 03:14:27 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have just released an alpha version of "hooker" -
TYPO3 based CLI framework for development of software agents -
tasks automation and artificial intelligence.

More info available at http://hooker.zorik.net

I would appreciate if you would review the concepts and tell me

1. Does anyone needs this functionality?
2. What do you say about conceptual model?
3. Is this the right usage of TYPO3 "services"? What about the keys?

.. and because I am interested in developing it further
1. Would you be interested in participating in development of base?
2. Would you be interested in development of services?

.. and because I am desparately looking for funding..
1. How can I raise funds for the project (short/long term)?
Ideas? experiences? anyone?

Sourceforge available soon.

apologize if this is an inappropriate place to post. Direct me.

--
Zorik