[TYPO3-dev] DynaFlex and eID

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Tue Dec 5 09:45:56 CET 2006

Hi Cyprian,

> Indeed: one field in my record is a dynaflex field, it works well in the
> BE but because those records are saved from a FE as well therefore I
> need to get the same flexform structure when writing from FE.
> For plain fields I just use simple DB calls with eID, no problem, but
> now I've come to flex-problem, I mean how to properly 'serialize' /
> write as dynaflex-structure this one filed [the same as in BE]
> considering I am using eID feature so basically I need to import all
> necessary libraries / whatever is needed to achieve this.
>
> I hope my description is clear enough :)
I think you mean you want to write the XML structure that contains the data that was entered in the
flexform right? In this case you have to do it on your own or figure out how it is done inside
TYPO3. I'm not sure which library you need but I guess it will be almost the whole backend. :-/

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net