[TYPO3-dev] DynaFlex and eID

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Mon Dec 4 23:47:37 CET 2006

Hello Nikolas, Thomas and rest of t3devs :)

> you have to load TCA by hand within eID scripts. Could you provide more
> information on what you are planing to do?

Indeed: one field in my record is a dynaflex field, it works well in the
BE but because those records are saved from a FE as well therefore I need
to get the same flexform structure when writing from FE.
For plain fields I just use simple DB calls with eID, no problem, but now
I've come to flex-problem, I mean how to properly 'serialize' / write as
dynaflex-structure this one filed [the same as in BE] considering I am
using eID feature so basically I need to import all necessary libraries /
whatever is needed to achieve this.

I hope my description is clear enough :)

I haven't tried to do it yet, it's the plan for today, but I simply don't
want to reinvent the wheel.
Thank you.

--

regards, Cyprian