[TYPO3-dev] Download counter in TER doesn't work!

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Aug 31 21:23:38 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi List.
> Does anyone knows if there's some special files that has to exist in an
> extension in order for the download counter on TER to work?
>
> The download counter on my extension stays on 1 and never moves. :(
> I know that several people has downloaded it from the feedback I have
> gotten.
>
> I have posted a bugreport on bugs.typo3.org, but as usual no reply.  :/
> So I figured I'll try asking here..

hi Peter

Just an idea - maybe they downloaded it not by EM but just by
downloading it manually.

I have to download extensions this way since I have only 32MB of memory
and the new EM needs more.

--
grtz
Krystian