[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-typo3org] Re: Download counter in TER doesn't work!

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Wed Aug 30 22:39:22 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi List.
> Does anyone knows if there's some special files that has to exist in an
> extension in order for the download counter on TER to work?
>
> The download counter on my extension stays on 1 and never moves. :(
> I know that several people has downloaded it from the feedback I have
> gotten.
>
> I have posted a bugreport on bugs.typo3.org, but as usual no reply.  :/
> So I figured I'll try asking here..

Hi Peter,

please post to teams.typo3org for these issues. Anyway, have a look into
the EM in a working TYPO3 installation or directly into the
extensions.xml to see whether the download counter is already wrong
there, or just on the TER frontend on typo3.org.

Cheers,

Michael

f'up set to teams.typo3org