[TYPO3-dev] About dynamic menus

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Aug 29 21:10:27 CEST 2006

Christopher kirjoitti:

> Tapio I haven't used this extension, but if there is _any_ gap,
> however small, between the different 'flyout' parts of the menu, this
> will make the menus really hard to use. If you think this is might be
> related to your problem, you can try to alter the css used by the menu
> so that the child menus overlap their parents somewhat.

that maybe the situation because there is bottom border in IE

> By the way, since you mention the problem is IE 6, you should also
> check for conflicts with

> b) javascript conflicts (in IE 6 suckerfish menus rely entirely on
> javascript, so it could be that another script is somehow
> interfering).
the pages has TMENU_LAYER menu below

Anyway you have some ideas trying to solve the problem.
That could help also the plugin developer.
Otherwise nice plugin. Basically 'toolbar' in EDITPANEL  but
has some extra options and page/content options divided into two menu.
test

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/index.php

tester + tester

and then 'Front End'

on top pife_feediting version and lower mine.