[TYPO3-dev] svn fails to commit manual.sxw

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at eurorscg.nl
Tue Aug 29 16:20:04 CEST 2006

If I read it correctly SubVersion complains about inconsistent line endings in the file.
Since .sxw is a zipped collection of XML files it should be treated as a binary file.

On our company SVN system we do not use the copy-and-merge methods of SubVersion for binary file formats, but simply require the person who wants to edit the file to lock it (and after committing the changes the lock is automatically released).

Regards, Jigal.