[TYPO3-dev] Removing extension

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Aug 26 02:57:46 CEST 2006

David Worms kirjoitti:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to remove an extension from TER, I know this is not common
> task. Could someone point me to the procedure?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> David

I just would like to do the same and I would like to know how to do it.

I marked skin_grey_2 now as obsolete with this comments:

"Marked as obsolete. That doesn't indicate that the plugin would not
work but I' have stopped public mainteinance of this plugin and I ask if
it would be removed from the TER. Reason: either unjustified or
insulting rating. "

I got five estimations, which
* one was fair
* two was insulting and ratings just show that they want to get rid of
my extensions
* two was unjustified - unjustified complains about XCLASSes

Unjustified comments were deeply hurting

1) nobody don't need to use those XCLASSes - why just complain about them
2) they were especially those, which I have added to the original
skin_grey - everything, what I had done
improving functionality was just cause of complains - deeply hurts

I just don't want to be a target of unjustified or insulting ratings.

I we can't take ourself off our extension from TER, could somebody in
this list do that?

Could someone please and take skin_grey_2 entirely off from TER
after one week.
David would ask to do that for some of this extensions.

BTW. One reason for this ask is TER itself.
If somebody would just fix a tiny bug, it would be
very nice if there would be option 'Ignore this change'.
That could indicate that the change would *not*
be put to the top of the list of recent update plugins
but *previous* date remains until upload doesn't
have 'Ignore this change' checked.
I got bad estimation just because the idiotic full automation
of the list of recent updated plugins.
I just hate that list today because it caused me insulting comments
and I don't won't anymore skin_grey_2 to be in any list in TER.