[TYPO3-dev] "Simulate" mount point in custom menu

Tomas Havner tomas.havner at kansli.lth.se
Tue Aug 22 11:22:28 CEST 2006

Greetings

I'm working on a project where we are trying to build a custom menu where
one part of the menu is standard an the other part depends upon the user.

Our solution this far is to use "$this->sys_page->getMenu($id);" and merge
two arrays. This works fine, but now we want one part of the menu to behave
as if its items are mounted. That is, to "simulate" a mp_var in the address
without the page being mounted.

Is this possible? Can anyone give us a hint.

Regards

Tomas
Webmaster, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University, Sweden