[TYPO3-dev] Multilanguage output doesn't work

Mixpix mixedpixels at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 24 19:43:14 CEST 2006

Hello,
I've built an little FE Extension with the Kickstarter. My site has 3 languages. All works perfect with the normal content output. So I have used the correct TypoScript for that. I can also enter the data for my extension in the different languages. The data are in the database correctly with the right sys_language_uid.
Problem: in the output of my FEextension all language entries turn up together in the list output of each language and not each language separately. First I thought I made a mistake in my class...pi.php file as I worked on it. But when I overwrote everthing again with the kickstarter the same mistake turned up.

Can anybody tell me what I have to do?
Thanks
Riona