[TYPO3-dev] Problem with the "Allowed excludefields" in the usergroup

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 24 18:15:13 CEST 2006

Forgot to tell, I am using TYPO3 3.8.1

  cheers

Artur Nankran <arturnankran at yahoo.com.br> escreveu:  Data: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:59:50 +0000 (GMT)
De: Artur Nankran <arturnankran at yahoo.com.br>
Assunto: Problem with the "Allowed excludefields" in the usergroup
Para: Typo3 List <typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>

  Hello list, this is the problem.

  I have a big database, with more than 20 tables, and each one with lots  of fields. So I am trying to set a usergroup to be able to edit all  this tables, but when I set all the Allowed excludefields and  save, when I go back to check the configuration, some of the fields I  selected were unselected, is there a maximum number of items to select?  is this a bug or a feature of Typo3?

  thank you

   O Yahoo! está de cara nova. Venha conferir!