[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-core] draft for a new/alternative version of Web>Access>Permissions

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Aug 23 10:08:05 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Do you think it's useful and worth an extension or even addition to the
> Core?

hi Martin

+1

I am for that because, as far as I understand, it could lower amount of
operation needed to accomplish access changes. I am observing that it
takes sometimes more than 10-15 seconds to change access at even not
very big tree. This could be of course my shared hosting issue, but if
changing of the access could be optimized I am for that.

--
grtz
Krystian