[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Aug 19 11:15:44 CEST 2006

Hi Elmar,

Elmar Hinz schrieb:
> Michael Scharkow wrote:
>> But even now development is not as hermetically closed as you suggest:
>>
>> 1. http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/
>>

> I admit that I never try to access a newsgroup by a website. :-) That
> wouldn't come into my mind. Laughter.

It's a mailing list archieve just like all the others:
http://lists.netfielders.de/.

>> 3. You can always proxy requests through any core dev you might think is
>> responsible or interested. And discussions happen on -dev anyway.
>
> As long as people get an answer mailing to core developers. Which is not
> for sure if you look at the small circle of the core/maintainance team.

The core team consists of 20 people, so the circle is not that small.

See also: http://typo3.org/teams/core/members/

> [...]
> But it doesn't replace read access to the
> core list.

We never considered disabling read access to the core list. Actually I
think that modell (public read access but write restricted) has worked
out very well.

cheers
Ingmar