[TYPO3-dev] Insert plug-in by scripts and Templavoilà

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Tue Aug 15 16:53:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

take a look at the class class.tx_templavoila_api.php. If you have already
created
a content element you can use the function referenceElementByUid().

The necessary destination pointer have to look like this:

function returnDestinationPointer($pID,$elField,$pos,$langKey =
'lDEF',$langVal = 'vDEF'){
		return Array(
			'table' => 'pages',
			'uid' => $pID,