[TYPO3-dev] Is $this->pi_USER_INT_obj a conceptional mistake

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Aug 14 11:32:18 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Why should they break if they use the second?  If they set the
> $this->pi_USER_INT_obj, they supress the $no_cache parameter by this. If
> you remove both you have the same effect: no $no_cache parameter. So where
> is the problem here?

If pi_USER_INT_obj is removed, many extensions is going to refer to
non-existing member of the class.

Good rule is NOT to remove anything that is being used. If you do not
want to use, do not use it. Or declare it as deprected/obsolete, etc. In
our case, simply kickstarter should be modified not to set it anymore.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
ACCIO Ltd, Latvia