[TYPO3-dev] Obtaining a complete table definition

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Thu Aug 10 08:22:09 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to find out about a complete table definition including info
if the fields are (MM) relations. In principle this is all stored in
the TCA but when I check the TCA this info is not loaded, of course. So
I thought I would just have to run t3lib_div::loadTCA() tfor the table
I'm interested in. However, this only gives me the basic table but does
not give me the fields added by extensions. As I am interested in all
available fields (at least those added by active extensions), I would
like to load the full-blown TCA for this table. But how do I do that?

TIA,
Christian