[TYPO3-dev] SweeTS - delicious TypoScript development - isrelease :)

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Aug 9 16:33:51 CEST 2006

Hi Bart,

> does the dialogues appear empty or didn't they insert the code?
It appears empty!
If you press OK, it will insert the snippet without replacing the %placeholders%.

> I renembered a WinXP pc from a friend where the macro dialogs are empty
> too. May try the latest built 4.5.2 (2231): 4.5.2
> http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,31739
>
> Here at area42 i tested it on WinXP and Win2K without problems on
> different pc's and notebooks.
I don't have any Windows installations, so I can't test it on a native system! I
use WINE version 0.9.18 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake. I tested emulation mode WinXP
and Win98. In both modes, the ffect is the same.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net