[TYPO3-dev] SweeTS - delicious TypoScript development - isrelease :)

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Aug 9 16:27:01 CEST 2006

Hi Thomas,

does the dialogues appear empty or didn't they insert the code?

I renembered a WinXP pc from a friend where the macro dialogs are empty
too. May try the latest built 4.5.2 (2231): 4.5.2
http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,31739

Here at area42 i tested it on WinXP and Win2K without problems on
different pc's and notebooks.