[TYPO3-dev] Manipulating BE FlexForms

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Mon Aug 7 10:56:37 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm currently writing an extension that lists records from any table in
the FE. I'm trying to keep this as generic as possible and therefore
would also like the editor to be able to select the sorting field in
the BE FlexForm. However, as the table itself can be defined in TS (for
security reasons, it is not in the FlexForm), I would have to creae a
menu based on the TS value. Is it possible to manipulate the BE
FlexForms in such a way that they do that? Any hints how to approach
this problem?

Cheers,
Christian