[TYPO3-dev] Changed files in 4.0.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Aug 5 19:52:29 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:

> I have made XCLASSes

I guess it's more than one...

> I have checked until now following XCLASS against 4.0.0:
>
> XCLASSes for files in  typo3/sysext/cms/layout/ folder:
> class.ux_sc_db_new_content_el.php
> class.ux_sc_db_layout.php
>
> XCLASSes for files in /typo3/ folder:
> class.ux_SC_alt_topmenu_dummy.php
> class.ux_sc_alt_main.php
> class.ux_sc_alt_doc.php
> class.ux_SC_db_list.php
> class.ux_localRecordList.php
> class.ux_clickMenu.php

Argh.

Well, you might have read that there were no new features introduced in
4.0.1, but of course we have made a lot of changes (mostly bugfixes) so it
may surely happen that some of these XCLASSes need to be adjusted again.

> Because I have checked them against 4.0.0
> I should know, if 4.0.1 have some
> changes.
> Change information doesn't tell exact list of changed
> files, which would be very important for developer.

Yes Sir! Did you ever use Diff? Search Google to find more about it, but it
will tell you very very detailed what has been changed between 4.0 and
4.0.1...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out