[TYPO3-dev] Changed files in 4.0.1

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Aug 5 16:43:49 CEST 2006

Andreas Bulling wrote:
> | I have tried to make my plugins compatible
> | with Typo3 4.0.
> | Now I have done for 4.0.0
>
> Is there any documentation about this available?
> Could you please tell me what you've done otherwise? Thanks a lot! :-)
>
> Kind regards,
>   Andreas

I have made XCLASSes

I have checked until now following XCLASS against 4.0.0:

XCLASSes for files in  typo3/sysext/cms/layout/ folder:
class.ux_sc_db_new_content_el.php
class.ux_sc_db_layout.php

XCLASSes for files in /typo3/ folder:
class.ux_SC_alt_topmenu_dummy.php
class.ux_sc_alt_main.php
class.ux_sc_alt_doc.php
class.ux_SC_db_list.php
class.ux_localRecordList.php
class.ux_clickMenu.php

Because I have checked them against 4.0.0
I should know, if 4.0.1 have some
changes.
Change information doesn't tell exact list of changed
files, which would be very important for developer.

BTW. I have checked
class.ux_tx_cms_layout.php
using kb_nescefe of B. Kraft - might be needed
to check this too.