[Typo3-dev] TypoScript 2: a bit of a RFC

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Nov 30 16:29:39 CET 2005

Hi!

dan frost wrote:
> *stored* in XML
>
> I suggest that XML is a good storage format because we can benefit from
> DTD checking etc

Well, it requires parsing (takes time). Probably, it should be stored as
both XML and serilized array. This will not slow down frontend much.

I actually would prefer to validate existing TS with some tool. DTD
validation usually does not produce meaningful messages. Also I do not
see how to fit "includeLibs" into XML with strict validation, for example.

Dmitry.