[Typo3-dev] Bug in Workspace Beta 1 ?

Marco Bresch oscar.x at web.de
Tue Nov 29 18:02:07 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,
I tested your new cool feature. Very nice and useful!!!

Mayby I found a bug in workspaces:

First I create a custom workspace named Testworkspace. An author has
only access to Testworkspace. The author makes some modifications in a
content element. Now the author decides to delete his changes and press
the 'remove from workspace' button. There are no changes listed in
Testworkspace as expected. If an admin logs in and takes a look at
liveworkspace he will see the deleted changes and has no possibilities
to delete these changes. To press 'remove from workspace'-button again
does not work.

Greetings and have a nice day
Marco :-))