[Typo3-dev] One of the older questions...

Andreas Bulling spam at phoenix.hadiko.de
Tue Nov 29 13:14:05 CET 2005

Hi all,

as I wrote in the other posting I had some questions two weeks ago I
never got answers for. So I decided to resubmit one of the questions
to this list, now ;) Again, it would be very kind if someone helped me.

Concering localization support:
I've read http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/columns_fieldnam/
and selected l10n_modes for the fields to the best of my knowledge but I'm
not sure if I did it right...
Could someone please explain in simple words what's the difference
between the possible l10n_modes and what consequences they have for the process of
translating records in the backend, displaying records in the frontend and concerning
the database values set for the translated records?

Thanks a lot in advance,
  Andreas