[Typo3-dev] automatically including extension setup

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Sat Nov 26 14:15:35 CET 2005

Hi,

for my "Seminar Manager" extension, I've moved the setup from
  ext_typoscript_setup.txt
  static/setup.txt
and added the following code to ext_localconf.php:

t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY,'static/','Seminar Manager Setup');

(I did this because ext_typoscript_setup.txt is deprecated and also
because I could only access the setup from the BE if it was set the new
way.)

Currently, the user still needs to include this file in their template
in "include static (from extensions)".

Yet, I'd like this extension setup to get included automatically, so
that there is no need for the user to explicitly include it. How can I
do this?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver