[Typo3-dev] Non-GPL licence on a GPL extension

Carlos Chiari ccho at dimension-e.net
Wed Nov 23 12:25:26 CET 2005

Hi Guys:

I appreciate your feedback.

Well. My conclusion is that I have to build my own .fla's, publish my own
.swf's and give it away under GPL license, which by the way doesn't seem
that hard at all, rather to open the door to a legal problem. (One might win
a legal war at the end, but who wants to be in the middle of a problem like
that, paying the trial costs, and all that stuff?)

And maybe I could make my own no-GPL version and sell it as well... if it is
such a nice market niche, don't you agree ? ;-)

Regards

Carlos