[Typo3-dev] pi_USER_INT_obj

Sun Nov 20 16:38:30 CET 2005

Hello,

what exactly is the use of pi_USER_INT_obj?

The kickstarter writes:

$this->pi_USER_INT_obj=1;    // Configuring so caching is not expected.
This value means that no cHash params are ever set. We do this, because
it's a USER_INT object!

I wonder why this is necessary. You control the typolink() function by
setting useCacheHash or not setting it. Respectively you control the
functions in pi_base be settign the paramter $cache to true or false.

So what is the additional use of this parameter?

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...