[Typo3-dev] Updated timeline for 4.0

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Fri Nov 18 09:19:12 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

Il 17/11/05 14.36, Michael Stucki ha scritto:
> Hi folks,
>
> as it has been discussed, we finally agreed to update the release timeline
> for TYPO3 4.0 has been updated in order to have a final release together
> with the new Corporate Design.

as I say here [1] in the thread "New Logo and 4.0", could it be a good
idea to wrote this on news.typo3.org?
I know that for beta and RC versions the "target audience" are devs, but
I think that all users have to know at least the delay for 4.0 (and why
we decide for it :) )

However, thank you for 3.8.1 release :)

Cheers,
Matteo