[Typo3-dev] OT - Re: Parsing/modifying all HTML output in an extension

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Thu Nov 17 16:33:37 CET 2005

Martin,

> > <ot>What's good for Google is good for America ;))) </ot>
>
> Maybe. But are you aware that Google gives you some graphics in return
> for YOUR precious data?

Yes. As someone who have suffered enough with WebTrends and their
idiotic Unix version (that they just dropped last year, and then
plainly refused to sell more per-seat licenses for it if you continued
to use it) I can tell that it is a very good deal.

We were going to switch all our analytics to Urchin, and now we just
got all we wanted for free -sorry, in exchange for OUR precious data
;) I would say it's a good deal. However, tastes differ.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko