[Typo3-dev] OT: Logo fun ( was: Re: International TYPO3 forum)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Nov 17 14:31:20 CET 2005

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> If you are referring to the fact that he's not honouring the CI
>> guidelines by ignoring the CI launch date, here's another "offender":
>>
>> www.typo3.net
>
> You mean the goal of months and months of CI effort was *not* to provide
> a logo that everybody and his brother can (mis-)use whether or not
> they're in any way affiliated with TYPO3 or the assoc. Then something
> went really wrong.

Hey, I'm just citing the guidelines. Here it is stated that everynod and
his brother can use the logo AFTER the the 26th of January (if and only
if he follows the instruction on how to use the CI).

The ideas is that TYPO3 and it's community make a big brandng switch in
one big move. Those guys and their sibling won't help TYPO3 by using the
CI prior the announced date.

Masi