[Typo3-dev] OT: Logo fun ( was: Re: International TYPO3 forum)

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Nov 17 13:56:19 CET 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> If you are referring to the fact that he's not honouring the CI
> guidelines by ignoring the CI launch date, here's another "offender":
>
> www.typo3.net

You mean the goal of months and months of CI effort was *not* to provide
a logo that everybody and his brother can (mis-)use whether or not
they're in any way affiliated with TYPO3 or the assoc. Then something
went really wrong.

Man, I'm really impressed how popular this logo is. My local kebab
dealer will certainly use it real soon now, at least before february.

It should be easy to get at those people, given that they don't even
give proper attribution to the image. But is it really desired that
everyone can use the logo and ruin the whole CI thing?

SCNR.
Michael