[Typo3-dev] The Right Crew

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Mon Nov 14 22:59:06 CET 2005

You have the testsite as an example-installation, so I do not see any reason
why there should be templates in the main clean distribution as well....

If the testsite wouldn't be there, I guess it would make sense having them
as default...

JH

news:mailman.1.1130784214.17917.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...