[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 3.8.1 released

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Mon Nov 14 17:43:50 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

> Hmmm, very strange attitude?!?  :-(
> What´s the problem with helping people a little bit more then
> absolutely minimum? Especially when the text was already written?
>
> IMO this unhelpful attitue does not belong in the Typo3
> community... Who benefits from it?

I think Michael has so much to do that it may have slipped. Under stress its
easy to forget the kind phrases. I know this from myself.

Anyway, I think it doesn't make much sense to spend time on this subject of
tt_news et al because from version 4.0 the global extension folder should be
empty and left over the site admins to keep updated themselves. Just as
someone pointed out.

- kasper