[Typo3-dev] Workspace Beta 1

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 06:42:49 CET 2005

> Maybe I don't understand (or don't want to face it...) but this mean to
> me that Workspace are almost of no use because there's too much danger
> of losing links and "insert Record" relations.
That is how I read it as well.

I am still battling with why the same uid cannot be used once the record
goes back to live.

I love the project and think it really takes the possibilities of TYPO3
further. I love the idea of designing a 'draft' site that acts as a live
site and then release it from the same workspace, but the idea of
rebuilding parts of an existing site in draft mode only to find the
references will be broken does not appeal.

Matthew