[Typo3-dev] Workspace Beta 1

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Nov 9 16:03:37 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:

[...]
> [2] http://130.228.0.33/t3dl/src/workspaces_beta_release.pdf

Many thx for the doc! It helped very much in clearing some questions I
had from using the workspaces since they had been added to CVS.

I have some quick questions right now, which I would be happy to get
some feedback on:

Are you planning to superseed the old versioning BE-Module completly by
the workspaces BE-Module? Or will you completly drop EXT:version?

Right now the Workspaces BE-Module is labeled 'versioning' as well as
the CM-entry by the EX:version. They will display different BE-Modules
however. That could be reason for user-confusion. Why not call the Entry
from workspaces in the Web/ Section 'workspaces'?

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag