[Typo3-dev] Workspace Beta 1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 8 19:16:16 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,

> I'm very happy to announce the first beta version of workspaces for the
> public! I have prepared a special TGZ-file from my CVS sources (from 8/11)
> for download at [1]. I have also prepared a 20-something pages PDF file
> which will tell you everything you need to know about workspaces at this
> time [2].

Didn't test the workspaces right now but will do so later. Here is just an
idea I had after reading through the document:

| "options.pageTree.onlineWorkspaceInfo = 1"

I suggest that this is automatically set as soon as at least one workspace
has been created by the current user. In this case I probably don't
consider the config option neccessary anymore...

Anyway, this is seems to be really great stuff! Congratulations!

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out